(This picture is from a photo shoot I went on the other day. Aren't the colors pretty?)
prayer life - I am going to make a point to set aside 5 minutes a day for uninterrupted prayer.
*October update- I can't say I did this every day but I can say I'm praying more.
Bible memorization - I want to have these passages picked out and ready by Thursday, October 3rd so I can take them when I travel to Albuquerque.
*October update - I'm pretty excited about this one! I decided to memorize I Thessalonians 4 and 5. One chapter in October and one in November. I'm pretty much done with I Thessalonians 4. Would anyone be interested in a blog post with some tips and tricks on how to memorize Bible verses?
TESOL certification - I wanted to get this done by end of December.
*October update - ha ha ha! I'm still plugging away on this class but end of December is going to be a biiiig stretch! This class is much bigger than I anticipated.
Etsy Shop - I'm
*October update - I did it! I opened my shop and if you look to the left there is a yellow tab that says 'shop'. What do you think?
blog - I want to do some organization with this little 'ole blog I have.
*October update - BAM! I feel that my blog got super organized this month. I got a new design and planned out some things which helped me stay more organized. I also sponsored some blogs which was a lot of fun too.
- Missionary Profiles - I have two lined up. You'll be hearing about Brazil and Burma. I can't wait!
- World's Longest Tram Way located in Albuquerque, NM
- Some more fall recipes because I didn't share them all in October ... whoops
- Thanksgiving! I have three gratitude link-ups I want to participate in and I can't decide which one I want to do so I might just tackle all three.
- Why the blog and the history behind 'Sunshine to the Square Inch' - yeah, I said that last month too but I'll tray again this month.
- My nephew! I only see my nephews 2-3 times a year and it makes this Auntie sad =( BUT I get to see my nephew in November and I'll for sure be sharing some things about his visit.
- Triathlon - I'm considering doing an indoor triathlon on the weekend of November 8th. If I do, I'll be sure to give you an update as to how it went.
What are your fall goals? Are they going well?