- April 7th - I ran my first international race - Cherry Blossom Race. It was a 10k and overall was a great experience. Fred, from my church, specifically prayed that God would allow me to have safe places to run in Korea. I thought it was neat to see a direct answer to prayer from that. After the race we went and visited a large Buddhist temple. While it was very interesting it made me sad and very grateful. Sad because people worship a god made with hands but grateful because I know that my God is alive! He isn't an image in a temple but is a God who lives in my heart and works in my life every day!
- Don't know the date but Alisha and I continue to have fun sharing an apartment! Our beds are so hard we can even do yoga on them =)
- April 11th - HALLELUJAH! We had a day off thanks to it being a voting day in Korea! Day off consisted of a big AMERICAN breakfast, coffee, souvenir shopping and walking all over Okpo.
- April 14th - After a hike we found yet another coffee shop! They have beautiful landscaping, a loft inside, a year round Santa display and great coffee! What is not to love???!!!
- April 15th - Our church went on an Azalea hike! It was beautiful!
- April 17th - What a shock ... yet another picture of coffee! My friend told me about a place that specializes in coffee designs and this is what I got! I loved it because my kindy's especially LOVE angry birds and they were excited to see this picture.
- Speaking of my kindy's ... I won't lie, the days are long, but some how through all of the crazy times I absolutely love the kids! I feel like each week I learn something more about each of them and every day is something different ... some good and some bad! We went on 3 more field trips but I will save that for a different blog post!
Last but not least I would like to leave with this verse because I feel very blessed!
James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.